Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blog it up!

Well it's 2011 and I'm supposed to be working, but I've decided to start a blog.  Now this is not my first blog that I've created, it's just a new blog.  I've blogged on some website that I can't even remember the name of, I've blogged on MySpace, Facebook, my own web page (I also can't remember that website), and I've even tried that pen and paper diary thing a few times.  So why start blogging again?  Two beautiful, smart women I know have inspired me, that's why.  One has been blogging for a while, sharing her thoughts on life.  She's my sorority sister, she's my friend, she's an amazing woman, and you can find her blog here: Shiny Things Distract Me.  The other gal I met through an ex-boyfriend years ago, and we have stayed in touch since.  She's an amazing mother of two adorable girls, she's passionate about a multitude of topics, and she also happens to be in a sorority.  She's set a goal for herself to blog every day in 2011, and you can find her here: Wiskipedia365.  I love reading about what's going on in their lives, so I figured it'd be fun to start a blog of my own for the 239847203975th time.  Warning - I overuse commas, parentheses, and exclamation points.  Poor spelling and grammar are pet peeves of mine but I do not expect perfection of myself so I'm just going to type from the heart and let it be what it is.  I'm not sure exactly what or when I'll post, but hopefully it will be often enough to release some of these thoughts from my brain but not be just another chore.  Let's see where this takes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment