Over the past few days I've come up with a bunch of blog topics, all of them rants about how irritating and inconsiderate our fellow human beings are. Bad drivers who fail to signal or let me merge, rude restaurant patrons who treat servers like poo, abusive jerkface men who I'm forced to work with, etc. But then I keep thinking to myself, "What kind of vibe do I want to put out there?" I stopped watching the news on TV about two years ago because I was so tired of all of the negative stories, the violence and hurt and bad things of the world. I don't deny they're out there, but I'd rather feed my mind with positivity and happiness.
I want this blog to be a positive place, instead of an irritated rant. I plan on sharing stories, memories, experiences, and photos. Life isn't all happy all of the time but if I can at least focus on the good stuff, all of the negativity and horror will seem more bearable.
So today, I am grateful for my life, all of the complications and joy and challenges and love. I can't wait to share it all with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment